Blue Ribbon Recipe
Monkey Bread is always a great way to brighten a morning! The aroma when it is baking will wake everyone up and they'll have smiles on their faces. This recipe is a stand-out, and I especially like the addition of coconut. The Test Kitchen
How to Make Monkey Bread
- Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. Pour sugar and cinnamon into a plastic bag and mix.
- Add biscuit pieces, several at a time; shake to coat well.
- Place pieces in a buttered tube or Bundt pan until all are used
- Sprinkle layers with nuts, raisins or coconut.
- Bring brown sugar and butter to a boil in saucepan. Cool 10 minutes, then pour over top of biscuits.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes. Allow to cool 15 minutes before removing from pan. Turn upside down to serve