How to Make Monkey Bread
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease or spray bunt pan (for a small batch i just used a 8x8)
- Mix granulated sugar and cinnamon in 1-gallon bag. Separate dough into biscuits; cut each in quarters
- Shake biscuit quarters in bag to coat; place in pan. Sprinkle any extra sugar mixture over biscuits.
- In 1-quart saucepan, bring butter and brown sugar to boiling over medium-high heat; boil 1 minute, stirring constantly. Pour over biscuit quarters.
- Bake 30 to 45 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Turn upside down; pull apart to serve. (small batch only needed 20 minutes)