How to Make Monkey Bread
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt butter & add brown sugar. Set aside to cool.
- Prepare greased bundt pan.
- In a ziploc bag mix granulated sugar with cinnamon.
- Open biscuits & cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. Put pieces, about 8 pieces at a time, in ziploc & coat each piece with cinnamon-sugar mixture. Then set aside.
- Mix nuts with raisins.
- Layer the bundt pan with biscuit pieces. Next sprinkle nut-raisin mixture. Another layer of biscuits. Another layer of nut-raisin mixture. One last layer of biscuits & sprinkle the remaining nut-raisin mixture.
- Pour the butter-brown sugar mixture over top, spreading evenly.
- Place in preheated oven for approximately 30 minutes or until lightly brown.
- When done, remove from oven & allow to sit for atleast 10 minutes in bundt pan. After 10 minutes turn over onto large cake plate.
- Eat & enjoy.