How to Make Monkey Bread
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Melt butter & add brown sugar. Set aside to cool.
- 3Prepare greased bundt pan.
- 4In a ziploc bag mix granulated sugar with cinnamon.
- 5Open biscuits & cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. Put pieces, about 8 pieces at a time, in ziploc & coat each piece with cinnamon-sugar mixture. Then set aside.
- 6Mix nuts with raisins.
- 7Layer the bundt pan with biscuit pieces. Next sprinkle nut-raisin mixture. Another layer of biscuits. Another layer of nut-raisin mixture. One last layer of biscuits & sprinkle the remaining nut-raisin mixture.
- 8Pour the butter-brown sugar mixture over top, spreading evenly.
- 9Place in preheated oven for approximately 30 minutes or until lightly brown.
- 10When done, remove from oven & allow to sit for atleast 10 minutes in bundt pan. After 10 minutes turn over onto large cake plate.
- 11Eat & enjoy.