Mom's Milky Way Cake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1 cboiling water
How to Make Mom's Milky Way Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease and flour a 9'x13' baking pan.
- Cream together the crisco, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- In separate bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa, salt and baking soda.
- Alternately add the flour mixture and the buttermilk to the sugar. Blend well.
- Stir in the boiling water being careful not to splatter.
- Pour into prepared baking pan.
Bake 30-35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.