How to Make Mom's Classic Sour Cream Cheesecake
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted margarine and sugar; press firmly on bottom of 9" springform pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Beat in eggs one at a time then add sour cream and vanilla.
- Pour into prepared pan. Bake 50 - 55 minutes or until lightly browned around edge (center will be slightly soft). Cool then chill for at least an hour.
- Top with cherry pie filling and garnish as desired. Refridgerate leftovers.