- 1 box
- golden vanilla or french vanilla cake mix (they suggest betty crocker)
- 1 box
- 16 oz pound cake mix (they suggest betty crocker)
- 5 large
- eggs and 1 egg white
- 1 stick
- solid margarine (i would use butter)
- 1 3/4 c
How to Make Moist Pound Cake with a Cake Mix
- 1Melt butter in microwave. Add the water to margarine and allow to cool to barely warm.
- 2Pour cakes mixes into a large mixing bowl. Add the cooled margarine and water mix. Beat on high for 2 minutes, scraping the bowl while mixing.
- 3Add 5 eggs and 1 egg white. Beat on high for 2 minutes or until well blended.
- 4Pour into prepared pans that have been sprayed with cooking spray. You can use a bundt pan, loaf pans or cake pans. Bake at 350F.
- 5Time will have to be adjusted for individual pans. I would bake the bundt for 45-55 minutes, the others ck at 25 min and then go from there. The recipe did not indicate time.