Moist Lemon Cake
1package white cake mix
1package instant lemon pudding mix
3/4 cvegetable oil
1/3 cfresh lemon juice
2 1/2 cconfectioners' sugar
·zest of one lemon (optional)
How to Make Moist Lemon Cake
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 9 x 13 pan.
- In a large bowl combine cake mix, pudding mix, oil, and eggs. Beat on low for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for another minute. Slowly add Sprite and beat until just blended.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- While cake is baking make the glaze. In a small bowl combine the lemon zest, lemon juice, and powdered sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour glaze over warm cake.