- 18.25 oz pkg dark chocolate cake mix
- 3.9 oz pkg instant, sugar-free chocolate pudding mix.
- 16 oz container light sour cream
- 3 large
- 1/3 c
- canola oil
- 1/2 c
- coffee-flavored liquer
- 2 c
- dark, semisweet chocolate chips.
How to Make Moist chocolate, chocolate cake.
- 1Heat oven to 350. Spray a 10" bundt pan w/ cooking spray. In lg bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, eggs, oil and liquer. Beat until well blended. Fold in chocolate chips. Pour into pan. Bake 1 hr, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Make sure to NOT overbake, or you;ll lose the moistness of the cake.