★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- ( 2 layer size) yellow cake mix
- 1 pkg
- ( 3.4 oz.) jell- o vanilla or french vanilla flavor instant pudding
- 1 c
- 1/3 c
- granny smith apples ( 1 lb.) peeled , coarsely chopped
- 3 Tbsp
How to Make Moist caramel apple cake
- 1Heat oven to 350
- 2Beat first 5 ingredients in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Stir in apples.Pour into greased and floured 12-cup fluted tube pan or 10- inch tube pan
- 3Bake 50 min. to 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean.Cool cake in pan 15 min. Loosen cake from side of pan; invert onto wire rack. Gently remove pan. Cool cake completely. Transfer to plate.
- 4Microwave caramels and milk in microwaveable bowl on high 1 1/2 min. or until caramels are completely melted and sauce is smooth, stirring every 30 sec. Cool 10 min.or until slightly thickened. Drizzle over cake.