- 1 box
- (2- layer size) yellow cake mix
- 1 box
- (4 - serving size) jell-o vanilla or french vanilla flavor pudding instant pudding & pie filling
- 1 c
- 1/3 c
- vegetable oil
- granny smith apples, peeled, coarsely chopped
- powdered sugar, to sprinkle over cake
How to Make Moist Apple Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 12-cup fluted bundt pan or a 10 inch tube pan. Beat cake mix, dry pudding mix, water, eggs and oil in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until blended. Beat on high speed 2 min. Gently stir in apples. Pour into prepared pan.
- 2Bake 50 min. to 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 20 min.; remove from pan. Cool completely on wire rack. Turn cake over onto a plate and sprinkle powdered sugar over cake, serve and enjoy.