Moist and Chewy Chocolate Brownies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
How to Make Moist and Chewy Chocolate Brownies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease and flour a 9 X 13 baking dish.
- 2Mix butter, sugar and vanilla for about 30 seconds, then cream for 2 minutes. Add eggs one at a time, beating for 15 seconds after each addition. Mix in cocoa for about 30 seconds, then add remaining dry ingredients and mix for about 30 seconds. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts, if desired.
- 3Turn into prepared baking dish and bake for 30 to 35 minutes. If you prefer a drier brownie, bake slightly longer.
- 4Cool completely and frost with your favorite chocolate frosting or dust with powdered sugar, if desired. ENJOY!