MOCK LAYERED STRAWBERRY TIRAMISU
Jo Anne Sugimoto
It is not my photo but it is just gorgeous!
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese, softened
- 3 1/2 c
- cold milk
- 2 pkg
- vanilla instant pudding (3.4 oz.)
- 2 pkg
- ladyfingers (3 oz.)
- cool whip dips (6 oz.) strawberry
- creme, thawed
- 2 1/2 c
- fresh strawberries, sliced
- squares, baker's semi-sweet
- chocolate, grated
How to Make MOCK LAYERED STRAWBERRY TIRAMISU
- 1Beat the cream cheese in a large bowl with a mixer until creamy.
- 2Gradually add milk, beating until well blended.
- 3Add dry pudding mixes, beat on low speed for 1 minute, or until well blended.
- 4Cover the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch pan with half of the ladyfingers.
- 5The next layer will be half of the pudding mix.
- 6Then half of the Cool Whip Dips and berries.
- 7Repeat all the layers again.
- 8Refrigerate for 3 hours. Sprinkle with chocolate.