MOCK LAYERED STRAWBERRY TIRAMISU
Jo Anne Sugimoto
It is not my photo but it is just gorgeous!
1 pkgcream cheese, softened
3 1/2 ccold milk
2 pkgvanilla instant pudding (3.4 oz.)
2 pkgladyfingers (3 oz.)
1cool whip dips (6 oz.) strawberry
2 1/2 cfresh strawberries, sliced
2squares, baker's semi-sweet
How to Make MOCK LAYERED STRAWBERRY TIRAMISU
- Beat the cream cheese in a large bowl with a mixer until creamy.
- Gradually add milk, beating until well blended.
- Add dry pudding mixes, beat on low speed for 1 minute, or until well blended.
- Cover the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch pan with half of the ladyfingers.
- The next layer will be half of the pudding mix.
- Then half of the Cool Whip Dips and berries.
- Repeat all the layers again.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours. Sprinkle with chocolate.