Mocha Ice Cream Cake1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 galcoffee ice cream, softened
1 qtchocolate ice cream, softened
2 Tbspinstant coffee powder
1/2 ccoffee liqueur
6toffee bars, chopped
1 cheavy cream, whipped
How to Make Mocha Ice Cream Cake
- Line ladyfingers around side of 9" springform pan.
- Mix softened ice creams together.
- Add coffee granules, liqueur and crushed toffee bars; pour into springform pan.
- Spread a thin layer of chocolate sauce on top; freeze.
- Before serving, spread cake with whipped cream - Do not let this cake defrost before serving.
- Serve immediately upon removing from freezer.