Mocha Ice Cream Cake1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 3 oz
- 1/2 gal
- coffee ice cream, softened
- 1 qt
- chocolate ice cream, softened
- 2 Tbsp
- instant coffee powder
- 1/2 c
- coffee liqueur
- toffee bars, chopped
- 1 c
- heavy cream, whipped
How to Make Mocha Ice Cream Cake
- 1Line ladyfingers around side of 9" springform pan.
- 2Mix softened ice creams together.
- 3Add coffee granules, liqueur and crushed toffee bars; pour into springform pan.
- 4Spread a thin layer of chocolate sauce on top; freeze.
- 5Before serving, spread cake with whipped cream - Do not let this cake defrost before serving.
- 6Serve immediately upon removing from freezer.