Mocha Cheesecake (microwave version)
Rev BJ Friley
- 1 1/2 c
- chocolate wafers, finely crushed
- 1/3 c
- 1/2 Tbsp
- granulated sugar
- squares (1 oz. each) sweet chocolate
- 2 pkg
- (8 oz. each) cream cheese
- 1/2 c
- 2 to 3 tsp
- instant coffee
- 1 dash(es)
- 8-inch round microsafe pie dish
- chocolate cookies, for garnish
- mint leaves, for garnish
- raspberries or other berries, for garnish
- chocolate leaves, for garnish
How to Make Mocha Cheesecake (microwave version)
- 2Preparation: Microwave butter 30 to 40 seconds at MEDIUM HIGH power.
- 4Microwave at HIGH power for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
- 5Cool crust slightly.
- 6Melt chocolate in a microsafe dish at MEDIUM HIGH for about 2 minutes.
- 7Microwave cream cheese on a plate at MEDIUM HIGH power for about 2 minutes to soften.
- 8Combine cream cheese, melted chocolate, eggs, sugar, instant coffee and salt thoroughly.
- 10Microwave at MEDIUM power for about 14 minutes or until center of dish is almost set. Turn dish twice during cooking if the microwave oven is not a rotating one.
- 11Let cake stand for a minute. Cool. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.