Mocha Cake Balls
2 1/2 ccups sifted cake flour
1 ccocoa powder unsweetened or 100% cacao
1 Tbspbaking powder
1 cunsalted butter
1 1/2 tspvanilla extract
1 cbrewed coffee
FOR COOLED CAKE:
1 pkg(8 oz) cream cheese
TO DIP YOUR CAKE BALLS:
1 pkgchocolate bark
·any sprinkles you desires
How to Make Mocha Cake Balls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together the cake flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- Beat the butter by using the paddle attachment in medium-high speed until smooth & light in color for about 1 1/2 min. - 2 min.
- Add the sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time. Scrape the bowl occasionally.
- Add the eggs, 1 at a time at 1 minute intervals. Add the vanilla extract.
- Reduce the mixer speed to medium-low. Add the dry ingredients alternately with the brewed coffee.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared pan. Bake 35-40 minutes or until the cake is done. Remove the cake and let it cool.
- PART 2 DIRECTIONS:
1. Crumble the completely cooled cake into a large bowl and add the cream cheese (8oz) and mix them thoroughly.
2. Roll into quarter sized balls and lay on a cookie sheet with wax paper. Makes about 24 - 30 pcs (depending on the size).
3. Chill or freeze for several hours.
- PART 3 DIRECTIONS:
1. Melt the chocolate bark accdg. to the directions. 2. Using a fork dip cake balls into the chocolate & tap the excess chocolate on the side of the bowl & place on wax paper.
3. Garnish the tops with sprinkles before it dries up. Enjoy!