Mocha Brownie Cake...
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
1 cbutter, unsalted
4 ozchocolate, unsweetened squares
1/2 cwalnuts, chopped
1/2 cwhipped topping
1/3 cbrown sugar
1 Tbspbrewed coffee
2 ozsemi-sweet chocolate chips
2 ccake flour
How to Make Mocha Brownie Cake...
- heat oven to 350F. Generously grease & lightly flour 2 9x2 inch cake pans.
- In saucepan melt the butter with unsweetened chocolate squares over double boiler with water. Let it cool well. Then clean double boiler.
- With mixer beat eggs util frothy about 3 mins. Gradually add in the sugar & beat well for 2 to 3 mins more.
- Carefully stir in cooled chocolate mix. Fold in flour, nuts salt, coffee & brown sugar.
- melt semi-sweet chocolate chips. Pour into batter, fold in well & make sure not to over mix.
- Pour into prepared pans & bake for about 20 to 25 mins. Place on cooling rack & frost.
- Slice the cake into 3 equal layers. On the first layer frost with the frosting. Place second layer on top & frost with any chocolate frosting. Place third layer on top & then frost top layer.