Mocha Almond Cake...
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
2 ccake flour
1/2 tspbaking soda
1 1/2 tspbaking powder
1/3 ccocoa powder
2 Tbspinstant coffee, decaffinated
2/3 cvegetable oil
1 tspalmond extract
1 1/2 csugar
How to Make Mocha Almond Cake...
- Heat oven to 350F. In a large bowl sift the first 6 ingredients.
- Then add in the next 4 ingredients & mix well until smooth.
- In a separate bowl beat the eggs until thick & foamy. Then gradually add in the sugar & continue to beat well.
- Then fold into the batter & make sure not to over fold.
- Then pour batter into 2 waxed paper lined 8-inch sqaure pans or one 13 x 9 inch oblong pan.
- Bake for about 35 to 40 mins.