Mississippi Mud Cake/Brownies
2 stickmargarine, softened
1/2 ccocoa powder
1 1/2 cplain flour
4 Tbspcoca-cola soft drink
5 Tbspcocoa powder
16 ozpowdered sugar (2 cups)
How to Make Mississippi Mud Cake/Brownies
- Cream margarine, eggs and sugar, beat till well blended.
- Add remaining ingredients for cake and beat till smooth.
- Spread into a 9X13 greased pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- Take out of oven and top with marshmallows.
Set aside while making Icing.
- ICING -
Over medium heat, bring margarine, cocoa and coca-cola in sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Remove sauce pan from heat.
Stir in powdered sugar and vanilla, mixing well.
Pour over the top of marshmallows.