Mississippi Mud Cake
2 stickbutter, melted
1/2 call purpose flour
1 jar(s)marshmallow cream
3 Tbspcocoa powder
1 ccocoa powder
1 lbpowdered sugar
1 stickbutter, melted
1/2 cevaporated milk
How to Make Mississippi Mud Cake
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour and cocoa.
- Add to the creamed mixture.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in nuts and coconut.
- Pour into a 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes.
- Immediately cover hot cake with marshmallow cream and cool before icing.
- Mix together cocoa powder and powdered sugar in melted butter, vanilla and evaporated milk. Pour icing on cake.