They aren't overly chocolaty or even that sweet, but they do come out with a little sugary crust on the to.
How to Make Miracle Cupcakes
- Whip the egg whites with a mixer until frothy. Add the cocoa powder, sugar and flour (first measures cocoa powder and sugar). Beat on high until glossy and medium stiff peaks form.
- In bowl beat remaining ingredients. Beat about 5 minutes.
- Lightly fold the egg whites into the yolks (a third at a time) until its all incorporated.
- Pour into muffin pans lightly sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 30 minutes. Turn off the oven and let sit in the oven for another 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from pan and let cool before frosting if you want.