How to Make Mint Chocolate Candy Cheesecake
- 1BASE: Combine crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- 2Bake at 350, 10 minutes.
- 3BODY: Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- 4Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition; blend in chocolate, mint wafers, sour cream and vanilla, then pour over crust.
- 5Bake at 350, 50 minutes.
- 6Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
- 7Chill and garnish with additional mint wafers, if desired.