Mini Pumpkin Bundt Cakes
1 Serving (1 Serving)
Total Fat 49g
(Saturated Fat 14g,),
Total Carbohydrate 168g
(Dietary Fiber 0g,
Percent Daily Value*:
9 Other Carbohydrate;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- 1 box
- betty crocker super moist spice cake or other variety, mix must call for water vegetable oil and eggs
- containers bettey crocker rich and creamy vanilla frosting
- yellow and red gel food coloring
- green colored sour straws cut into cut into i inches
- grren gum drops
How to Make Mini Pumpkin Bundt Cakes
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 2 miniature fluted tube cake pans with shortening; lightly flour. Make cake mix as directed on box for cupcakes, using water, oil and eggs. Divide batter evenly among cake pans.
- 2Bake 22 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove cakes from pans to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- 3In medium bowl, tint frosting with 2 teaspoons yellow food color and 1 teaspoon red food color to make orange frosting
- 4Trim bottom of each cake to form flat surfaces. For each pumpkin cake, place 1 cake, rounded side down, on plate. Top with second cake, rounded side up. Frost entire cake with orange frosting, filling center with frosting.
- 5Insert sour straw piece into each cake for stem. On work surface, flatten gumdrops with rolling pin; with small paring knife, cut out leaf shapes. Decorate cakes with gumdrop leaves
- 6Use green icing to make vines on pumpkins, if desired.