Mini Pumpkin Bundt Cakes
1 Serving (1 Serving)
Total Fat 49g
(Saturated Fat 14g,),
Total Carbohydrate 168g
(Dietary Fiber 0g,
Percent Daily Value*:
9 Other Carbohydrate;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
1 boxbetty crocker super moist spice cake or other variety, mix must call for water vegetable oil and eggs
2containers bettey crocker rich and creamy vanilla frosting
·yellow and red gel food coloring
·green colored sour straws cut into cut into i inches
6grren gum drops
How to Make Mini Pumpkin Bundt Cakes
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 2 miniature fluted tube cake pans with shortening; lightly flour. Make cake mix as directed on box for cupcakes, using water, oil and eggs. Divide batter evenly among cake pans.
- Bake 22 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove cakes from pans to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In medium bowl, tint frosting with 2 teaspoons yellow food color and 1 teaspoon red food color to make orange frosting
- Trim bottom of each cake to form flat surfaces. For each pumpkin cake, place 1 cake, rounded side down, on plate. Top with second cake, rounded side up. Frost entire cake with orange frosting, filling center with frosting.
- Insert sour straw piece into each cake for stem. On work surface, flatten gumdrops with rolling pin; with small paring knife, cut out leaf shapes. Decorate cakes with gumdrop leaves
- Use green icing to make vines on pumpkins, if desired.