Mini PineApple Upsidedown Cakes
4 Tbspbrown sugar
2marachino cherries, halved
1 can(s)(small) crushed pineapple, well drained
3 Tbspbutter, melted. plus a little more for coating ramekins
6 Tbspgranulated sugar
1/2 tspbaking powder
1/8 tspbaking soda
How to Make Mini PineApple Upsidedown Cakes
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- brush 4 each 4-oz ramekins with butter
- sprinkle each with a tablespoon of brown sugar.
- place cherry half in center of each ramekin & place 1 - 1 1/2 tablespoon of cruched pineapple over cherry in spread evenly in bottom of ramekin.
- in med bowl. whisk egg, buttermilk, 3 tablespoons of melted butter & vanilla.
- add flour, sugar baking powder, baking soda & salt. Mix well.
- divide among ramekins & bake for 20 minutes.
- let cool completely, unmold ramekins & sprinkle with powdered sugar.