Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes (Revisited)
Annamaria Settanni McDonald
- oreo cookies split in half
- 2 pkg
- (8oz each) cream cheese
- 1 c
- unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- chocolate fudge topping
- finely crushed oreo cookies (the other cookie halves)
- 3/4 c
- heavy whipping cream
- 2 c
How to Make Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes (Revisited)
- 1Preheat Oven to 350'F. In large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Gradually beat in 1 cup sugar and the cocoa until fluffy. Beat in vanilla. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until well blended. Divide evenly among cups (cups will be almost full).
- 2Bake cheesecakes 20 to 25 minutes or until centers are firm. Cool 15 minutes (cheesecake centers will sink while cooling). Refrigerate in muffin cups at least 1 hour; cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour longer before serving.
- 3In chilled small bowl, beat all Whipped Cream ingredients with electric mixer on high speed until stiff. Spoon Whipped Cream on chilled cheesecakes. Cover and refrigerate any remaining cheesecakes.