Mini Cherry Cheesecakes
How to Make Mini Cherry Cheesecakes
- Mix softened cream cheese, sugar, eggs, lemon juice and vanilla in bowl. (I used a stand mixer and mixed this on high until creamy)
- Place 1 wafer in bottom of a 12-ct. cupcake tin lined with cupcake papers.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into each cupcake paper until 3/4 full.
- Bake in 375 degree oven for 15 minutes. Let cool.
- Top each with cherry pie filling, or pie filling of choice, and refrigerate for 1 hour or more. (see my notes above)