We couldn't keep them on the table, even at $3.00 a piece. So if you like cheesecake, don't want the hassle of making a large one and don't want the cost - i recommend this for your cheesecake cravings and feening.
1 pkgvanilla wafers (nilla wafers)
16 ozphilidelphia cream cheese (2 boxes = 16 oz)
1/4 cflour, all-purpose
3/4 csugar, white
1 can(s)cherry pie filling
·i have also used lemon coolers instead of nilla wafer for an added flair of flavour.
How to Make Mini Cheesecakes
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
- Line mini muffin tins (tassie pans) with paper liners. ** If you use cupcake tins, you will make about half of the servings.
- Crush wafers and place 1/2 teaspoon into each liner.
** If using cupcake pans, you can alternative place 1 uncrushed wafer or 1 teaspoon of crushed wafers into the liners.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Fill each liner with batter until just about full (the batter will rise).
- Bake for about 15 minutes, remove from oven and completely cool.
- Spoon cherry filling over the cakes and enjoy.