We couldn't keep them on the table, even at $3.00 a piece. So if you like cheesecake, don't want the hassle of making a large one and don't want the cost - i recommend this for your cheesecake cravings and feening.
- 1 pkg
- vanilla wafers (nilla wafers)
- 16 oz
- philidelphia cream cheese (2 boxes = 16 oz)
- 1/4 c
- flour, all-purpose
- 3/4 c
- sugar, white
- 1 tsp
- 1 can(s)
- cherry pie filling
- i have also used lemon coolers instead of nilla wafer for an added flair of flavour.
How to Make Mini Cheesecakes
- 1Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
- 2Line mini muffin tins (tassie pans) with paper liners. ** If you use cupcake tins, you will make about half of the servings.
- 3Crush wafers and place 1/2 teaspoon into each liner.
** If using cupcake pans, you can alternative place 1 uncrushed wafer or 1 teaspoon of crushed wafers into the liners.
- 4In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- 5Fill each liner with batter until just about full (the batter will rise).
- 6Bake for about 15 minutes, remove from oven and completely cool.
- 7Spoon cherry filling over the cakes and enjoy.