Mini Cheesecake Surprise
My friends and family love it so much that this is one of the things they always what they want me to bring to pitch-in dinners.
- 1 1/2 c
- graham crackers, crushed
- 4 Tbsp
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
- 12 - 18
- assorted bite-size candies (caramel cups, peanut butter cups, miniatures, kisses)
- 16 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 c
- 1/4 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 tsp
- vanilla or almond extract
How to Make Mini Cheesecake Surprise
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin pan with paper cupcake liners.
- 2CRUST: Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, & melted butter. Press mixture into each lined muffin cup. Place one piece of candy in the center of each muffin cup. (If using miniatures, cut into halves.)
- 3Using a handheld mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add sugar, flour, and vanilla or almond extract and beat well. Add eggs 1 at a time beating well after each. Spoon mixture over candies and crusts.
- 4Bake until just set, about 20 minutes. Cool in pan on wire rack. Allow to cool completely before serving.