Mimi's Chocolate Malt Cheesecake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/3 c
- butter, melted
- 1 c
- pretzel or graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 c
- 24 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1 c
- semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 3/4 c
- chocolate malt powder
- 4 large
- eggs, well-beaten
- 1 tsp
How to Make Mimi's Chocolate Malt Cheesecake
- 1Combine butter, sugar and pretzel or graham cracker crumbs until well combined. Pat into the bottom of a 9" springform pan. Bake at 325 for 15 minutes. Cool completely.
- 2Beat cream cheese in a large bowl until fluffy. Mix in sweetened condensed milk. Add melted and cooled chocolate chips, chocolate malt powder, eggs and vanilla.
- 3Pour into crust. Bake at 300 for 65 minutes or until cheesecake springs back when lightly touched. Cool and then chill.