★★★★★ 1 vote5
18 1/4 ozcake mix, devils food
8 ozcream cheese
1 cpowdered sugar
101.5oz milk chocolate bars with almonds
12 ozwhipped topping, thawed
How to Make Milk Chocolate Bar Cake
- Prepare cake mix according to package. Pour batter into 3 8-inch round cake pans. Bake at 325F for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool layers for 10 minutes. Remove from pan.
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and sugar at medium speed with mixer.
- Chop 8 candy bars finely. (I usually use my knife to do this, get someone to help, it goes easier.)Fold cream cheese and chopped candy into whipped topping.
- Spread between layers and tops and sides of cake.
- Chop two remaining candy bars. Sprinkle candy over cake. Store in refrigerator. ENJOY!