★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 18 1/4 oz
- cake mix, devils food
- 8 oz
- cream cheese
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- 1/2 c
- 1.5oz milk chocolate bars with almonds
- 12 oz
- whipped topping, thawed
How to Make Milk Chocolate Bar Cake
- 1Prepare cake mix according to package. Pour batter into 3 8-inch round cake pans. Bake at 325F for 20-25 minutes.
- 2Cool layers for 10 minutes. Remove from pan.
- 3Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and sugar at medium speed with mixer.
- 4Chop 8 candy bars finely. (I usually use my knife to do this, get someone to help, it goes easier.)Fold cream cheese and chopped candy into whipped topping.
- 5Spread between layers and tops and sides of cake.
- 6Chop two remaining candy bars. Sprinkle candy over cake. Store in refrigerator. ENJOY!