Midnight Fudge Cake
I freeze the second cake before topping with fudge sauce. What a treat, one to eat now and another for later.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 boxultimate fudge brownie mix
1 boxtriple chocolate cake mix
1 jar(s)hot fudge topping
1 1/2 cwater, divided
3/4 cvegetable oil, divided
How to Make Midnight Fudge Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray two 9 X 13 pans with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In separate bowls prepare each mix according to package directions.
- Pour half of the brownie batter into each pan.
- Top each with half of the cake batter. Swirl the mixtures using a knife to create a marbled effect.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 20 minutes.
- Drizzle desired amount of hot fudge sauce on top and serve. I use the whole jar. I put the sauce in a microwaveable bowl and heat just until it's spreadable and pour over the cake.