Mexican Wedding Cakes
This is a triple recipe - smaller portion recipe is noted at the end of the directions.
How to Make Mexican Wedding Cakes
- 1Mix all ingredients together - using your hands works best.
- 2Form into balls the size of large walnuts - place on greased cookie sheet. If desired 1/2 of a candied cherry pressed into the top of each ball gives them a festive air for holidays.
- 3Bake at 350 just until set and very lightly golden brown on the bottom.
- 4After they have cooled - and best just before serving - roll in sifted powdered sugar.
- 5NOTE: This is a triple recipe. For smaller amount, use 1/2 lb margarine, 6 Tbsp powdered sugar, 2 cups of flour, 1 cup nuts and 1 tsp of vanilla.