How to Make Mexican Cheese Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
Mix cream cheese, eggs, 1 cup of sugar, (reserve 1/2 cup of sugar for the topping) and vanilla. Roll out 1 can crescent rolls and place on the bottom of a buttered 13x9 glass pan. Pour mixture on top of crescent rolls.
- 2Roll out other can of crescent rolls and place on top of the mixture, (if seams come undone while rolling out pinch together).
- 3Mix 1/2 cup of sugar and 4 tsp of cinnamon in a small bowl.
- 4Spread softened butter on top of crescent rolls.
- 5Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon mixture on top of butter.
- 6Place in oven and bake for 30 to 40 minutes. Depending on your oven.