How to Make Melt in your mouth blueberry cake
- 1Beat egg white until fluffy. Add 1/4 cup of sugar and set aside.
- 2Cream shortening, vanilla, salt, remaining sugar and and egg yolks. Beat until fluffy.
- 3Sift flour and baking powder, add to creamed mixture and 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk.
- 4Fold in egg whites. Dust blueberries with flour and gently fold in as well.
- 5Gentley put in pan, I use 13X9" and sprinkle with sugar.
- 6Bake at 350 for about 50 minutes or until done. Do not overbake!