3 stickbutter (softened)
8 ozcream cheese (softened)
1 1/2 tspvanilla
1 box10x powdered confectioners sugar
6 Tbspbutter (softened)
8 ozcream cheese
How to Make Melissa's Cream Cheese Poundcake
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine butter and cream cheese, blend well.
- Add sugar slowly and mix for 6 minutes.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add flour, mix slowly while adding.
- Add vanilla.
- Pour into greased bunt pan and cook for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Cream butter and cream cheese together.
- Add powdered sugar and amaretto (or substitute 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. almond extract).
- Optional-top with slivered almonds.