MATCHA GREEN TEA MOCHI CUPCAKES
Jo Anne Sugimoto
- 1 box
- 16 oz. mochiko - japanese sweet rice flour
- 1 1/2 c
- 2 tsp
- baking powder
- 2 Tbsp
- matcha green tea powder
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 can(s)
- 12 oz. evaporated milk
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 c
- sour cream
How to Make MATCHA GREEN TEA MOCHI CUPCAKES
- 1Sift together the dry ingredients.
- 2Mix the wet ingredients in a separate bowl and fold them into the dry ingredients.
- 3Prep a cupcake pan with paper liners and fill each cell to nearly the top, at least 3/4 full.
- 4Bake for approx. 25 minutes at 375 degrees.
- 5Remove from the oven onto a wire rack to cool completely.