MATCHA GREEN TEA MOCHI CUPCAKES
Jo Anne Sugimoto
1 box16 oz. mochiko - japanese sweet rice flour
1 1/2 csugar
2 tspbaking powder
2 Tbspmatcha green tea powder
1 tspvanilla extract
1 can(s)12 oz. evaporated milk
1/4 csour cream
How to Make MATCHA GREEN TEA MOCHI CUPCAKES
- Sift together the dry ingredients.
- Mix the wet ingredients in a separate bowl and fold them into the dry ingredients.
- Prep a cupcake pan with paper liners and fill each cell to nearly the top, at least 3/4 full.
- Bake for approx. 25 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Remove from the oven onto a wire rack to cool completely.