Mascarpone Cheesecake Recipe
3/4 cgraham cracker crumbs
3 Tbspbutter, melted
2 pkgcream cheese, 8 ounces each
2 pkgmarscarpone cheese, 8 ounces each
1 Tbsplemon juice
4eggs, lightly beaten
1envelope, whipped topping mix (dream whip)
·caramel ice cream topping
How to Make Mascarpone Cheesecake Recipe
- Place a greased 9-in. springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square).
Securely wrap foil around pan.
- In a bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter.
Press onto the bottom of prepared pan.
Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- For filling, in a large mixing bowl, beat the cheeses, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla until smooth.
Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour over crust.
- Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
Bake at 325° for 50-60 minutes or until center is just set and top appears dull.
Remove springform pan from water bath.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
Carefully run a knife around the edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
Remove sides of pan.
- Before serving, prepare topping mix according to package directions.
Garnish cheesecake with whipped topping; drizzle with caramel.