Marshmallow Fudge Frosting
How to Make Marshmallow Fudge Frosting
- 1Combine : marshmallows , milk , butter , granulated sugar , salt and chocolate in a saucepan.
- 2Cook ans stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil , then boil for 5 minutes ; stirring constantly.
- 3Remove from heat and add the vanilla ; Cool to luke warm.
- 4Gradually add the powdered sugar until the right consistency to spread.
- 5Makes enough frosting to frost tops and sides of two 9" cake layers. ( 2-1/2 cups )