Marge's Never Fail Kahlua Cake
An old neighbor friend gave it to me.
- 1 box
- duncan hines swiss chocolate cake mix (no pudding added)
- 1 box
- large instant chocolate pudding
- 1/3 c
- kahlua liquour
- 3/4 c
- canola oil
- 4 medium
- 1/2 pt
- lite sour cream
- 1 pkg
- 6 oz chocolate chips
How to Make Marge's Never Fail Kahlua Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees; in a mixing bowl place all ingredients except the chocolate chips.
- 2Mix according to the package instructions on the cake mix. After well blended add chocolate chips last and hand mix with a wooden spoon.
- 3Pour batter into a well greased & floured bundt pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
- 4Test for doneness with a toothpick and do not over bake. Remove from oven cool for 10-15 minutes before turning out onto a serving dish. Before serving sprinkle with powdered sugar.