☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cup Flou cself rising flour
1 cup Suga cwhite sugar
1 tsp Soda tspbaking soda
Salt pinchtable salt
1 eggfresh egg
Fruitfruit cocktail, canned 303
1 tsp tube(s)pure vanilla extract
How to Make Margaret's Fruit Cocktail Cake
- Mix flour sugar, soda, salt and egg in mixing bowl
- Add one cup drained fruit cocktail
- Pour into ungreased 9in square pan
- Mix brown sugar and nuts together and sprinkle over top.
- Put into a 350 degree oven and bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream