marbled pumpkin cheesecake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 ccrushed gingersnaps
1/2 cgraham crackers, crushed
1 1/4 cwhite sugar
1/4 cbutter, melted
16 ozcream cheese, room temperature
1 1/2 tsppumpkin pie spices
15 ozcanned pumpkin puree
How to Make marbled pumpkin cheesecake
- combine gingersnaps, graham crackers, 1/4 cup sugar and melted butter in a bowl.
- press gingersnap, and graham cracker mixture onto bottom of a 9in springform pan. bake for 5min at 350'. let cool.
- combine cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and eggs with an electric mixer.
- pour half of cheesecake mixture onto cooled crust
- reserve 1 cup cheesecake mixture, and then add pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice to left over cheese cake mixture.
- pour half of pumkin mixture onto cheesecake mixture already in crust and then pour the reserved 1 cup cheesecake mixture alternating with remaining pumpkin mixture.
- using a butter knife swirl pumpkin and cheesecake mixture to achieve a marbled effect
- bake at 350' for 40min. (to prevent cracking fill a lasagna pan 1/2 full with water and place in oven on bottom rack while cheesecake is baking)