marbled pumpkin cheesecake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 c
- crushed gingersnaps
- 1/2 c
- graham crackers, crushed
- 1 1/4 c
- white sugar
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
- 16 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 tsp
- pumpkin pie spices
- 15 oz
- canned pumpkin puree
How to Make marbled pumpkin cheesecake
- 1combine gingersnaps, graham crackers, 1/4 cup sugar and melted butter in a bowl.
- 2press gingersnap, and graham cracker mixture onto bottom of a 9in springform pan. bake for 5min at 350'. let cool.
- 3combine cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and eggs with an electric mixer.
- 4pour half of cheesecake mixture onto cooled crust
- 5reserve 1 cup cheesecake mixture, and then add pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice to left over cheese cake mixture.
- 6pour half of pumkin mixture onto cheesecake mixture already in crust and then pour the reserved 1 cup cheesecake mixture alternating with remaining pumpkin mixture.
- 7using a butter knife swirl pumpkin and cheesecake mixture to achieve a marbled effect
- 8bake at 350' for 40min. (to prevent cracking fill a lasagna pan 1/2 full with water and place in oven on bottom rack while cheesecake is baking)