Marbled pound cakes
3 call-purpose flour
1 1/2 csugar
1 1/2 tspbaking powder
1 tspbaking soda
1 c(2 sticks) butter,softened
1 cplain yogurt
1 tspvanilla extract
3squares unsweetened chocolate,melted
How to Make Marbled pound cakes
- Preheat oven to 350. Coat two loaf pans with cooking spray and dust with flour;tap out excess flour.
- Combine flour,sugar,baking powder and baking soda in large mixing bowl. Add butter and beat with an electric mixer on low speed,scraping sides of bowl often,until mixture looks like moist crumbs.
- Beat in yogurt,eggs and vanilla on low speed until blended.Now, beat on high speed until batter is very light and fluffy.
- Pour half of batter into another bowl and stir in melted chocolate.Spoon white and chocolate batters alternately into prepared pans.
- Bake 45-55 minutes or toothpick comes out clean.Remove from oven and cool for 15 minutes.Run knife around edges to loosen cakes and cool on wire racks.