★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 bar bitter sweet baking chocolate [4oz]
- 1 stick butter softened
- 2 tabsp powdered cocoa
- 11/4 cup suga. 3 lrge eggs 1teasp vanilla
- 1cup flour[sifted]. 1/2 teasp baking powder
- 1cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate baking chips
How to Make marbled chocolate browmies
- 1pre-heat oven 350. line a 9 inch sqaure pan with foil. making sure some of the foil hangs over the sides. spray with pam
- 2chop the bitter sweet chocolate into small pieces.place choc,butter and cocoa powder in microwave safe bowl.microwave on high til choc and butter r melted.stir to combine and set aside.
- 3place sugar in med bowl. add the choc mixture, stirring to combine. add eggs 1 at a time, stirring after each one is added. stir in vanilla. sift flour and baking powder. mix well.
- 4spread the batter into prepared baking pan. place in pre-heated oven for 30 mins.
- 5sprinkle the choc chips over brownies. return brownies to oven for 1 min. allow pan to sit for 1 min.lift brownies out of pan.using foil as handles. spread the choc chips over the brownies for a marbled effect. [i guess thats both dark and white choc chips so when melted together it forms the marbled effect] let cool b4 cutting into bars
- 6for another effect:a mocha buttercream frosting quickly turns these brownies into individual desserts. mix 1/2 cup butter with 1 cup powdered sugar. flavor with 1-2 teasps instant coffee and 1 teasp vanilla. cut brownies in 1/2[2 make a sandwhich effect]put the mocha frosting on bottom layer then top with other 1/2 of brownie
- 7guys me i'd just frost the brownie squares with it, cos u r leaving the marbled part out for this one. hope u like it