Marbled Cheesecake Brownies
You can use your favorite brownie recipe or a mix for this recipe if you'd rather.
Be sure to grease the bottom of the pan well; do not over cook and do not under cook. Whew...
Got this from an older Pillsbury cookbook (I think...).
How to Make Marbled Cheesecake Brownies
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Generously grease bottom only of 13x9 pan.
- In small bowl, beat all filling ingredients until smooth. Set aside.
- In large bowl, sit together butter, sugar, and vanilla. Add eggs and beat well. Add other ingredients beating until well blended.
- Spread 1/2 brownie batter into prepared pan. Pour cream cheese mix over batter, spreading to cover. Place spoonfuls of remaining brownie batter over cream cheese. Marble by pulling knife through batter in wide curves.
- Bake at 350 for about 30-35 minutes. Be careful to not overbake.
- Cool completely. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Store in refrigerator.