Maraschino Cherry Cheese Cake Bars
- 1 pkg
- betty crocker cherry chip cake mix
- 1/2 c
- 8 ounce packages of cream cheese
- 1 c
- 1 tsp
- 6 ounce jars of maraschino cherries (remove stems
- 1 c
- powered sugar
How to Make Maraschino Cherry Cheese Cake Bars
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees
mix egg, butter and cake mix and Press into 8x10 pan.
- 2remove stems from cherries and drain cherry juice into a measuring cup. Mix Cherries, cream cheese, vanilla, sugar, and 1/4 cup of cherry juice with a mixer.
- 3Pour combined mixture onto the cake mix pressed into the pan. Bake until knife inserted comes out clean between 35-40 minutes.
- 4Let cool... mix powdered sugar with cherry juice to make a thin glaze and drizzle over the top. Enjoy