1/4 cbutter or margarine, melted
1 1/4 cgraham cracker crumbs
3 (8 oz.) pkgcream cheese, softened
1 (14 oz.) can(s)sweetened condensed milk (NOT EVAPORATED MILK)
2 (16 oz.) can(s)can pumpkin (2 cans)
1 (8 oz.) bottlepure maple syrup
1 1/2 tspground cinnamon
1 tspground nutmeg
1 cwhipping cream
1/2 cchopped pecans
How to Make Maple-Pecan Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine margarine, crumbs and sugar;
press firmly on bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- In large mixing bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in
sweetened cond. milk until smooth.
- Add pumpkin, eggs, 1/4 cup maple
syrup cinnamon,nutmeg and salt; mix until well
- Pour into prepared
- Bake 1 hour 15 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly
touched (center will be slightly soft) Cool.
In saucepan, combine remaining 3/4 cup maple syrup and 1 cup whipping
cream; bring to boil. Boil rapidly 15-20 min; stir occasionally.
Add 1/2 cup chopped pecans. Pour this over the cheesecake, spread