- 1/4 c
- butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/4 c
- graham cracker crumbs
- 3 (8 oz.) pkg
- cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk (NOT EVAPORATED MILK)
- 2 (16 oz.) can(s)
- can pumpkin (2 cans)
- 1 (8 oz.) bottle
- pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp
- ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 c
- whipping cream
- 1/2 c
- chopped pecans
How to Make Maple-Pecan Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2Combine margarine, crumbs and sugar;
press firmly on bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- 3In large mixing bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
- 4Gradually beat in
sweetened cond. milk until smooth.
- 5Add pumpkin, eggs, 1/4 cup maple
syrup cinnamon,nutmeg and salt; mix until well
- 6Pour into prepared
- 7Bake 1 hour 15 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly
touched (center will be slightly soft) Cool.
In saucepan, combine remaining 3/4 cup maple syrup and 1 cup whipping
cream; bring to boil. Boil rapidly 15-20 min; stir occasionally.
Add 1/2 cup chopped pecans. Pour this over the cheesecake, spread