Mandarin Orange Cake w/ Orange Cream Chz Frosting
- 1 box
- white cake mix
- 1/3 c
- eggs, slightly beaten
- 11 oz
- can mandarin oranges not drained
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 c
- butter, room temperature
- 1 tsp
- clear vanilla extract
- the zest from one orange
- 2 Tbsp
- orange juice, fresh
- 4 c
- confectioners' sugar plus 2 tbs if needed
How to Make Mandarin Orange Cake w/ Orange Cream Chz Frosting
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Prepare two 8 inch round cake pans or cupcake pans. Could make between 18-24 cupcakes.
- 2Using a wire whisk mix together the all the ingredients for the cake. Pour into cake pans or cupcake pan and bake for 25 minutes or more depending on your oven. Cool completely before frosting.
- 3For the frosting, beat together until creamy and smooth the cream cheese and butter. Add the orange zest, confectioners sugar, vanilla, and orange juice. Mix well and frost!