Mandarin Orange Cake
- 18 ounce yellow cake mix
- 11 oz
- can mandarin orange with juice
- 1/2 c
- vegetable oil
- 9 oz
- carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 8 oz
- can crushed pineapple, with juice
- 3.4 oz
- (4-servings) box instant vanilla pudding
How to Make Mandarin Orange Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350'f degrees. Grease and flour three 9-inch cake pans.
- 2In mixing bowl. combine cake mix, mandarin oranges, mandarin orange juice, egg and oil. Beat for 2 minutes with electric mixer. Pour into pans and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until cake test comes out clean. Cool in pan for 5 minutes, turn out of pans and finish cooling on wire racks.
In a mixing bowl, combine whipped topping , pineapple, juice from can and vanilla pudding mix, frost between layers and top of cake.