- 1 box
- butter cake mix
- 1/2 c
- vegetable oil
- 11 oz
- can of mandarin oranges (undrained)
- 20 oz
- can crushed pineapple, drained
- 10 oz
- container whipped topping
- 1 small
- pkg. instant vanilla pudding.
How to Make Mandarin Orange Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 3 nine inch cake pans. Mix cake mix, eggs, oil, and oranges, beating until well blended. Pour into pans. Bake until springs back when touched in center. Cool Completely.
Mix drained pineapple, instant vanilla pudding and whipped topping until well blended. Frost cake and refrigerate.