- 2 oz
- 11 oz cans mandarin oranges(do not drain)
- 2 c
- 2 c
- of salt
- 2 tsp
- baking soda
- 1 c
How to Make Mandarin Orange Cake
- 1Grease and flour 2 nine inch cake pans.
- 2Mix all the above ingredients with a spoon and pour into the cake pans
- 3Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes. Cool 10 minutes, remove from pans and continue to cool. Frost with cream cheese frosting.
- 4Cream Cheese Frosting
8 oz. cream cheese
1 stick butter
4 cups powdered sugar
1 tsp. vanilla.
- 5Mix the above and spread on cake and between layers.
Enjoy! It's one of our favorites.