Mama's Mince Cake
- 1 box
- packaged spice cake mix
- large eggs
- 1 jar(s)
- large, not sure what size, cross and blackwell mincemeat with rum and brandy
- 1 box
- powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp
- white christmas ( half rum half brandy mix for holidays also good in egg nog )
- oil as called for on cake mix box
- half the amount of water called for on the cake mix box
How to Make Mama's Mince Cake
- 1Preheat to 350, grease and flour or spray with baking spray a bundt cake pan.
- 2Pour cake mix in bowl. Add half the water the recipe calls for. Add eggs and mincemeat. Add oil as called for in the recipe.
- 3BAke for 45 minutes to an hour or until cake pick comes out clean and cake edges separte from sides.
- 4Mix powderd sugar with 1 tablespoon White Christmas, sorry I don't really know the correct amounts, but add liquor or sugar until it's a glaze suitable for a bundt cake, and a doctor to lick it off the plate.